We're on the lookout for a fantastic Technical Stage Manager to join our User Not Found team, supporting the show on tour from March to June 2019.
Here is the Job Description and all of the details.
If you are interested, please send your CV and a short covering paragraph detailing your interest, relevant experience and availability to Sophie Ignatieff, at email@example.com, by 24th February at 1pm.
Take On Me is on Tour
Take On Me is now on tour!
"It’s a moving, funny and ultimately joyful show about life at the deep end." - Read about the production in the The Guardian
The 2018 performances were a blast, with incredible Guest Casts in each location making each performance an absolute joy. We're now back on the road in Salford, Ealing and Reading.
After adding extra shows in Reading and Ealing due to popular demand, all tickets for Take On Me are now sold out!
Friday 15 to Sunday 17 February 2019
Broughton Leisure Centre, Salford in partnership with The Lowry
Tickets SOLD OUT
Friday 22 to Sunday 24 February 2019
Everyone Active Acton Centre, London in partnership with Ealing Council
Tickets SOLD OUT
Friday 1 to Sunday 3 March 2019
South Reading Leisure Centre, Reading in partnership with South Street
Tickets SOLD OUT
User Not Found Reviews
We were delighted with the reception by critics and audiences to User Not Found, performed at the Jeelie Piece Cafe as part of the Traverse Festival 2018, and then on a UK wide tour in October 2018 across 12 venues.
- “Written with a chatty poetic restraint by Chris Goode, this show is a beautiful dance of love, death and grief delivered via a single live performer (the phenomenal Terry O’Donovan), headphones and mobile phones.“ ★★★★
Lyn Gardner in The Independent
- “A tender, intimate story of love and letting go.” ★★★★
- "handles mourning and technology with fingertip lightness" ★★★★ The Sunday Times
- "There is surreal magic in the seemingly everyday details of this expertly crafted show... they light the room with the power of tactile, human connection." ★★★★★ The Skinny
- “A raw and magnetic performance... a gorgeous show about grief in the era of hyper connectivity“. ★★★★
- "This production is what theatre in 2018 should be - ambitious, contemporary and thought-provoking." ★★★★★ Broadway World
- “It feels like a privilege to listen to and watch O’Donovan so intimately.” ★★★★
- “O’Donovan’s understated but deeply emotional performance generates an ethereal experience of astonishing power“ ★★★★★
The Reviews Hub
- "It’s a reflective piece about dealing with death and living online – two different kinds of absence wrapped up in one." ★★★★ Matt Trueman in Fest
Hong Kong International Arts Festival
Terry & Daphna have been invited to the Hong Kong International Arts Festival this March. They will be facilitating artist workshops for Hong Kong based theatre-makers interested in learning how we make our site-specific productions. They will then stay in Hong Kong for a week, to mentor theatre-makers who are developing new productions at the exciting Cattle Depot Artist Village.
User Not Found Playscript On Sale
We have published the playscript of User Not Found, which includes imagery from Marmelo's app design. We're really proud of it - and you can buy it directly from the brilliant publishers Oberon RIGHT HERE.