User Not Found 2019 Tour Announced!
We're delighted to announce that User Not Found is back in 2019! Catch it on tour across the UK in April, or at our London premiere in May.
Find the full dates and how to book below:
22nd – 23rd April 2019
Unity Theatre: LEAF Café, Liverpool
25th April 2019
Corn Exchange, Newbury
Tickets on sale soon.
29th – 30th April 2019
Wales Millenium Centre: Quantum Coffee Roasters
2nd May 2019
Ventnor Exchange, Isle of Wight
8th May 2019
Paisley Arts Centre, Paisley, Scotland
10th – 11th May 2019
Hull Truck Theatre as part of Grow Festival
Tickets on sale soon.
13th May 2019
Norwich Theatre Royal in partnership with Norfolk & Norwich Festival
Friday 17th May – Sunday 2nd June 2019
The CoffeeWorks Project, Battersea (presented in partnership with Nine Elms on the South Bank, in association with BAC)
Take On Me
We're so delighted to have completed our Take On Me tour: from September 2018 - March 2019 we worked with 249 Guest Cast Members & performed to 1,482 people! A massive thank you to everyone who has been a part of it!
"It’s a moving, funny and ultimately joyful show about life at the deep end." - Read about the production in the The Guardian
The 2018-19 performances were a blast, with incredible Guest Casts in each location making each performance an absolute joy.
User Not Found Reviews
We were delighted with the reception by critics and audiences to User Not Found, performed at the Jeelie Piece Cafe as part of the Traverse Festival 2018, and then on a UK wide tour in October 2018 across 12 venues.
- “Written with a chatty poetic restraint by Chris Goode, this show is a beautiful dance of love, death and grief delivered via a single live performer (the phenomenal Terry O’Donovan), headphones and mobile phones.“ ★★★★
Lyn Gardner in The Independent
- “A tender, intimate story of love and letting go.” ★★★★
- "handles mourning and technology with fingertip lightness" ★★★★ The Sunday Times
- "There is surreal magic in the seemingly everyday details of this expertly crafted show... they light the room with the power of tactile, human connection." ★★★★★ The Skinny
- “A raw and magnetic performance... a gorgeous show about grief in the era of hyper connectivity“. ★★★★
- "This production is what theatre in 2018 should be - ambitious, contemporary and thought-provoking." ★★★★★ Broadway World
- “It feels like a privilege to listen to and watch O’Donovan so intimately.” ★★★★
- “O’Donovan’s understated but deeply emotional performance generates an ethereal experience of astonishing power“ ★★★★★
The Reviews Hub
- "It’s a reflective piece about dealing with death and living online – two different kinds of absence wrapped up in one." ★★★★ Matt Trueman in Fest
Hong Kong International Arts Festival
Terry & Daphna have been invited to the Hong Kong International Arts Festival this March. They will be facilitating artist workshops for Hong Kong based theatre-makers interested in learning how we make our site-specific productions. They will then stay in Hong Kong for a week, to mentor theatre-makers who are developing new productions at the exciting Cattle Depot Artist Village.
User Not Found Playscript On Sale
We have published the playscript of User Not Found, which includes imagery from Marmelo's app design. We're really proud of it - and you can buy it directly from the brilliant publishers Oberon RIGHT HERE.