User Not Found Reviews
- “O’Donovan’s understated but deeply emotional performance generates an ethereal experience of astonishing power“ ★★★★★
The Reviews Hub
- “A raw and magnetic performance... a gorgeous show about grief in the era of hyper connectivity“. ★★★★
- “Written with a chatty poetic restraint by Chris Goode, this show is a beautiful dance of love, death and grief delivered via a single live performer (the phenomenal Terry O’Donovan), headphones and mobile phones.“ ★★★★
Lyn Gardner in The Independent
- “A tender, intimate story of love and letting go.” ★★★★
- “It feels like a privilege to listen to and watch O’Donovan so intimately.” ★★★★
- “We go through the emotions together in this impressive digital performance.” ★★★★
The Wee Review
User Not Found Tour
- 26th September (18.30 & 21.00):
Belltable, Limerick, Ireland
- 2nd October (18:00 & 20:30):
Harlow Playhouse, Harlow
- 4th October (18:00 & 20:30):
South Street Arts, Reading
- 6th October (19:00 & 21:30):
Brighton Dome, as part of Brighton Digital Festival
- 10th October (18:00 & 20:30):
Drill Hall, Lincoln
- 12th October (18:00 & 20:30):
- 16th October (18.00 & 20.30):
The Edge, University of Bath
- 17th October (18:00 & 20:30):
The Junction, Cambridge
- 19th October (18:00 & 20:30):
Mansfield Old Library, Mansfield
- 23rd October (18:00 & 20.30):
Attenborough Arts Centre, Leicester
- 25th October (18:15 & 20:45):
Pot Kettle Black Café, Orbit Festival, HOME, Manchester
- 27th October (18:00 & 20:30):
Canvas Coffee, New Theatre Royal, Portsmouth
Take On Me Tour
We're so excited to announce that Take On Me's application to the Arts Council's Strategic Touring programme has been successful! We have been overwhelmed by the energy and investment from our partners to bring the Take On Me project across the UK: South Street Arts, Ideas Test, Creative Arts East and Ealing Council, The Lowry and Lighthouse Poole.
We're looking forward to revisiting the legwarmers and headbands, creating new local casts everywhere we go and training the site-specific producers and makers of the future. Performance dates will be announced very soon!
User Not Found Trailer
It’s the moment of your death.
There’s a magic button.
Do you delete your entire online legacy?
Or do you keep it – and leave the choice for someone else?
New De-Commisioned Prison Project
We are currently developing a new project exploring the first same-sex marriage in a UK prison, which took place in 2015. This case is the inspiration for a new production, which will be a promenade performance taking place in decommissioned prisons. The production will include one-on-one moments alongside collective experiences. Read more on the project page.